Low Testosterone Treatment
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is as important to males as estrogen is to females. Testosterone is essential for overall good health and well-being for men:
- Maintains our reproductive tissues
- Maintains and stimulates sexual function
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Increases bone strength and density
What is Low Testosterone?
When a man’s testosterone falls below a level of 300ng/dL it is generally considered to be low. A simple blood test will measure the free testosterone in the body. It is natural for men over 30 to produce less testosterone. The body reduces the production by 1% to 2% per year.
Do I Have Low Testosterone?
The following questions are from the Androgen Deficiency in the Aging Male Questionnaire (ADAM):
- Have you had a decrease in libido?
- Have you had a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and endurance?
- Have you experienced weight or fat gain?
- Have you noticed problems sleeping?
- Are you sad or depressed?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Do you see an overall decline in your health?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Are you doing less at work?
If you answered “Yes” to #1 or #7 alone or answered “Yes” to 3 or more of the questions above, you have a high probability of low testosterone.
If you have any of the signs and symptoms above, DON’T ignore them. It’s likely you need low testosterone treatment now or very soon. Speak to Low T Revolution at 636-532-0700 for a FREE consultation. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe, affordable and extremely effective in returning your testosterone levels to normal!